Knights
After listening to a book on tape in the morning, I usually go see if Mama is in her bed. If she is, I climb in bed and sleep next to her. If she isn't it, I go downstairs and she is usually sitting on our couch, working on the computer or knitting. We have breakfast and then I usually play for a bit and read. Then I try to work on my new blog.
Recently I have been reading a lot about knights. Today I read _A Tournament of Knights_ by Joe Lasker. It is a story about knights at a tournament. The first thing they do is have a mock battle where all the different knights split into two teams and fight with each other. The next day, they do a lot of jousting. Jousting is a sport where two nights charge at each other with lances and try to knock each other off their horses.
I think it is interesting that books sometimes disagree with each other. In this book, they call something a flail that another book calls a mace.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home