Going to Philly
Today I’m going to Philadelphia. While I’m there I hope to eat at More Than Just Ice Cream. I also hope to visit Benjamin Franklin’s house and the Franklin Institute. It is still raining here and it is supposed to rain there too. Yesterday I rolled several wrappers of pennies. I now have $6.50. I may buy a tri-cornered hat for a friend.

2 Comments:
How exciting! Philly is on my list of must see's. I found your blog through the purloined letter. My kids both have blogs as well but, they rarely update.(:
http://digdude.blogspot.com/
http://www.ghosttiger.blogspot.com/
My daughter loves redwall. Our local children's acting troup just did that production this last winter.
Hi, I hope you enjoyed your trip to Philly! I live about 2 hours away from there, in York. If you ever go back, tell your parents about Gianna's Grille. They have amazing vegan cheesesteaks!
Post a Comment
<< Home